Wednesday 26 October 2016

Hello...

For years I have skirted around the idea of writing a blog; I have created many and always failed to keep posting due to circumstances in my everyday life, yet I hope this time on Underneath The Cherry Blossom I will not fail at posting and this blog may potentially grow into something wonderful. 


I am not going to post on specific days or at certain times, this blog is purely going to be my escape in which I can visit and post anytime I want. I want this blog to mainly be about: beauty, fashion, reading and lifestyle. I do not claim to be an expert in any of these topics and I know that there are probably hundreds of top blogs which may be better yet that isn't going to stop me from posting.

I believe I should also give you a little information about myself, help anyone who may be reading this discover the person behind the blog posts. My name is Zoë, I am 17 years old and I currently reside in England. I am in my final year of sixth form whilst I study: Textiles, Psychology and IT. I did do Biology A-Level but I got kicked off the course. I am currently applying to do Psychology and Criminology at university however I am intending to take a gap year to travel to Ghana to teach English and South America to teach English at help build houses for the people. 

That is going to be all I write about for my first blog post, I feel as if it is a little rubbish... Hopefully my future posts may be better. 

Zoë

No comments:

Post a Comment